How to sync my playlist updates from Spotify, not Soundsgood?
Written by Louis V.
Updated over a week ago
Updating your playlists a lot?
Soundsgood works best if you go edit your playlist on Soundsgood, and add new tracks using our cross-platform search engine. Your tracks get added instantly across all your streaming profiles.
Use Spotify as a Master playlist
If you still want to update your playlists from Spotify, you can do so following the next steps:
- Copy the updated Spotify playlist URL
- Go to Soundsgood
- Click on the Pen button to edit your outdated playlist
- DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING apart from the Import Tracklist button at the bottom of the tracklist
- Paste the updated Spotify playlist URL and Import.
- Soundsgood will replace the old tracklist with the new one and push the update across all streaming platforms.
- Share the updated Soundsgood player on your website and social networks
Note: Soundsgood will also push the update to Spotify, just changing the Added Track Date in your original Spotify playlist.